1. Can you tell us a bit about you and your background?
I’m an adventurous girl from Canary Islands, Spain. But I’ve been living abroad for some time in Poland and Denmark. I studied architecture and discovered my love for photography when I finished it. Then I bought a good camera and started my creative photography project on Instagram.
2. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Dreamer, passionate, sensitive.
3. If you weren’t a photographer, what would you be doing?
Possibly any kind of work related to design and art.
4. What inspired Candy Perfume World?
Other’s people photography, films, art, architecture, music…Inspiration can be found anywhere.
5. What is your favorite social media platform and why?
Instagram of course, I never thought this app would have such a huge impact in my creativity and life.
6. What do you think it is about your blog that keeps people coming back for more?
I think because I have a personal aesthetic, which is hard to keep in every picture and because my color scheme and minimalist style.
7. What do you love most about photography?
For me the most important thing is that I can capture the way I see something and keep it forever.
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
As a successful woman both professionally and personally. Feeling good with myself and with everyone around me.
9. What are 3 things you can’t live without?
My camera, traveling and music.
10. If you could spend an entire day with one person, who would it be and what would you do?
The person I love. Going to explore some new place at the coast of the island, then cooking a great meal and watching a film enjoying our company.