Pinterest to Offer Targeted Advertising
- Oct 03, 2014
- By admin
Pinterest recently updated its private policy to reshape its advertising plan. In this new plan advertisers will soon be able to directly target Pinterest users who are already customers. Pinterest advertising can target customers in their database, such as customers on an email list. Advertisers will then be able to show target to customers who are also Pinterest users. However, users will have the ability to turn off the ad-targeting feature. Advertisers will also be able to track purchases directly tied to an ad with its new conversion tracking tool.
Other Blogs You May Like
- How to Think Like A Journalist to Get The Best Press Coverage
- Fall Beauty Trends That Brands Should NOT Be Sleeping On
- Social Media 101: Quality vs. Quantity
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Why It’s Important for Growing Businesses and How to Do It Authentically
- Meet Our Fall 2019 Interns!
- Why is CBD Beauty So Popular?
What are you looking for?
Securing top-tier press placements is a central aspect of public relations. Here's how you can think like a journal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The world of beauty is constantly evolving, with new trends popping up every single day. Here are some of our favor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
No coffee running over here -- our interns play a huge part at our public relations agency, working on pitches, med… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…