Social Media Week LA 2014
- Sep 22, 2014
- By admin
Social Media Week LA is conference offering a series of conversations and activities on emerging trends in mobile and social media. The conference is held twice a year in over 24 cities around the world. Social Media Week LA 2014 starts this week with its headquarters in Santa Monica. With over 80 events scheduled for the week, you are bound to find one of interest to you. Events range from workshops, panels and keynotes to educate and inspire attendees on the best ways to leverage the power of social media. Just a few of the workshops include Building a ‘Fan Brand:’ Driving Loyalty on Social and Beyond hosted by Blue State Digital, Masterclass: Think Outside the Square! How to Build a Spectacular Presence on Vine and Instagram hosted by Microsoft, a Social Media Speakeasy hosted by Instabrand and many more. This is a great opportunity for you to learn from top marketers on how to get the most out of your brand’s social media platforms. This also a great chance for you to network and collaborate with other up-and-coming brands and marketers. Go to the official website for a complete event schedule and more information.
Other Blogs You May Like
- 5 Design Software Programs Our Creatives Swear By
- Public Relations Ethics : Authenticity in Communication
- FAQ’s: Working in Lifestyle Public Relations
- The Importance of Branding and What You Need to Know
- The Press Release: Does It Still Work?
- Which Social Media Platforms Will Thrive in 2020 (and Which Will Die)
What are you looking for?
Sorry, no Tweets were found.