Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Sep 02, 2014
- By admin
Over the past few years social media has become one of the fast growing and ever changing marketing tools for businesses. While some businesses view social media as “the next big thing”, others view it as a time consuming affair with no practical advantages. However, in our opinion social is an important marketing tool that is here for the long run. Social media a place where brands can act like their consumers, and consumers like doing business with other consumers; not with companies. Statistics show that in 2014 92% of marketers believed social media marketing to be important for their business, and 80% stated that their social media marketing increased traffic to their websites. When conducted correctly, social media marketing can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions. If you are still skeptical about presenting your brand on social media, take a look at some of the many benefits of social media marketing below.
- Increased Brand Recognition and Brand Loyalty – Social networks are new channels for you to increase your brands visibility. Through social media consumers can become readily aware of your brand’s voice and content. When consumers are aware of your brand’s voice you become more recognizable and familiar to existing customers while also more accessible to new customers. These customers are therefore, able to engage and further connect with your brand. A study published by Convince & Convert showed that 53% of Americans who follow brands on social media are more loyal to those brands.
- Improve Organic Search Results – Generating proper search engine optimization for your brand’s website can often be ever changing and complicated. However, with social media you can broadcast your content to a wide range of interested readers. In linking your website to you posts on social media, interested consumers can then visit and be exposed to your site. In finding what they wanted consumers can then subscribe to, comment on, tell their friends who in turn will be exposed to your site as well. Therefore, if your company is active on social media accounts across several platforms, your search engine ranks will improve.
- More Opportunities to Find New Customers and Expand Audience – Every tweet or Instagram post you make is an opportunity to convert a consumer to your product. Each day that you building your social media following, you are exposing your brand to past customers, recent customers and new customers. Every positive comment, post, retweet or interaction with your brand can lead to a site visit and eventually the purchase of your product or service.
- Better Customer Insights – You can gain valuable information about your customers through social media. By searching your brand name and monitoring the conversations surrounding it, you can readily discover people’s opinion about your business. You can quickly analyze the popularity of your content and tailor your brand voice using that data. Not only can you find out what your customers are saying, you can find out where they are, what time they’re engaging, etc. You can also quickly measure the success of certain promotions based on which social media channels they were posted on, and eventually find the best combination to increase revenue. If a campaign does not resonate well with consumers you will know what you need to change instantly.
Other Blogs You May Like
What are you looking for?
Follow us on Instagram
- No categories
- Our Twitter feed is currently unavailable but you can visit our official twitter page @ThemeForest.